Coming to work in Finland? In To Finland will help!

In To Finland is a shared service point of The Social Insurance Institution of Finland (Kela) and the Tax Administration that is intended for foreign workers in Finland. In addition to people moving to Finland to work, we provide services for entrepreneurs and students from other countries, along with agencies and other companies hiring or bringing in employees from outside Finland.

The officers at the service point in Kamppi, Helsinki, have good skills in several languages, increasing their ability to provide advice on social security and taxation. At the service point, you can, for example, apply for a tax card and the worker-specific tax number required in the construction industry. People coming to work in Finland temporarily can also obtain a Finnish personal identification number at the same time, without visiting the local register office.

A collection of the most common questions and answers related to taxation and social security can be found in the frequently asked questions section of the In To Finland Web site. You can obtain more information by sending us e-mail or visiting our service point. If you think that our Web site would be useful to someone else, do spread the word about it!